Wifi Shield V2.0
With an RN171 TCP/IP module, this WiFi shield allows your Arduino/Seeeduino to effortlessly connect wireless networks up to 802.11b/g. The RN171 module supports TCP, UDP, FTP and HTTP communication protocols, which meets the needs of most wireless and Internet of Things (IoT) network projects, including smart home networks, robot controls, personal weather stations and more!
The newly added on-board antenna is great for transmitting strong signals and data, covering a wide access range. The default communication protocol used by the Arduino is UART/Serial, and you can select which digital pins (D0 to D7) to use for RX and TX with the two jumper rows Seeed have incorporated.
The shield also has two Grove connectors (I2C and Seria)l to allow it to be plugged with any other Groves.
- Dimensions: 100mm x 65mm x 30mm
- Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.5V
- Current: 25~400mA
- Transmit power: 0-10 dBm
- Frequency: 2402~2480 MHz
- Interface: UART (Software serial, you can choose the digital pins as RX and TX of RN171)
- Network rate: 1-11 Mbps for 802.11b/6-54Mbps for 802.11g
- Secure WiFi authentication: WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Built-in networking applications: DHCP client, DNS client, ARP, ICMP ping, FTP, TELNET, HTTP, UDP, TCP
- RN-171: WIFLY GSX 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN Module.
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Arduino with easy setup!
- CMD Support