UartSBee V5 - XBee Adapter
UartSBee v5 is an FTDI cable compatible USB to Serial adapter equipped with an xbee socket(20pin 2.0mm). The integrated FT232RL can be used for programming or communicating with MCUs. On the other hand, you might connect your PC to various wireless applications via an xbee compatible module. The UartSBee provides breakouts for the bit-bang mode pins of FT232RL as well.This Bit-bang mode pins (8 I/O pins) can be used as a replacement for applications involving PC parallel ports.
- FTDI Cable compatible.
- USB 2.0 compatible Serial Interface.
- 3.3V and 5V compatible I/Os.
- 3.3V and 5V dual power outputs.
- Reset button for BEE modules.
- Bit-Bang mode ready (8 Serial I/Os or as SPI).
- LEDs for UART and BEE operations.
- Can program Mesh Bee
- UartBee V5 has added a button(SW3) that switch on the FT232's UART as the Tx1/Rx1 of Bee socket or the program interface of Mesh Bee module.
- Microprocessor :FT232RL
- PCB size :3.1cm x 4.1cm
- Indicators :POWER,Green LED. LEDs for Txd and Rxd
- Power supply :3.3V and 5V DC
- Interface :MicroUSB, 2.54mm pitch pin header
- Adapter socket :XBee compatible 2.0mm pitch female pin header
- Connectivity :USB
- Communication Protocol :UART, Bit Bang I/O, SPI
- ROHS :Yes