SmartiPi Touch - Case for Official Raspberry Pi 7 inch Screen - Lego® Compatible Front
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The SmartiPi Touch is a case and stand for the Official Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen display. The display is secured into the case with four screws. A Raspberry 3, 3B+, 2, or A+ is then enclosed in the compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the Pi when it is in the compartment. The ribbon cable that comes with the display connects into the Raspberry Pi DSI port. The stand has a pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen. This version has a building block compatible stud to one side of the screen which you can mount the camera case to or other attachments.
* LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site
- Compatible with Pi A+/B+, 2, 3B and the new 3B+ models
- The pivot stand allows you to adjust the angle of the screen
- Mounting holes to allow fixing the stand to a wall or flat surface
- VESA mounting system compatible (75x75)
- Includes a LEGO® compatible Pi camera case that fixes to stand (front studs or rear connection)
- Includes a Micro USB Y power cable to enable powering the display and Pi simultaneously