Ring:bit for BBC micro:bit
Ring:bit is a simple module for use with the micro:bit. It breaks out 3 IO connectors, power connectors, ground connectors on the micro:bit board. This item uses 3 x AAA batteries as its power source. It is very simple, easy and practical to use. With this module, you can drive all kinds of servos, line-hunting modules and LEDs.
- Connect up to three servos.
- Enable to connect two external line detection modules when being shifted to P2.
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries.
- Adopts power method of increasing voltage before stabilising, which greatly assures the stabilisation of servo operation.
- Input Voltage：DC 3.9V-4.5V
- Dimensions: 65.00mm X 51.70mm
- Weight: 27 g