ReSpeaker Core v2.0
The ReSpeaker Core v2.0 allows developers create powerful and impactful voice and sound interfaces. Suitable both as a base for smart assistance as well as responding to environmental sounds, the ReSpeaker Core v2.0 was designed with the idea that developers deserve to have many options available to them.
The ReSpeaker Core v2.0 is powered by the Axol Core module, featuring the Rockchip RK3229 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 with a Mali 400MP GPU, 1GB of DDR3 RAM, and a PMU. The core runs the Debian OS. This provides developers with much more flexibility and resources to create their projects.
Around the core are peripherals including a Kingston 4GB eMMC to enable the OS to run onboard, a WiFi/BLE module, USB, Grove, and HDMI connectors, the on board 6-mic array, LED ring, and more.
New to the ReSpeaker product line is a software based approach to voice enhancement. The more powerful Axol Core allows the Core v2.0 to process the audio received through the 6 far field microphones in real-time. The ReSpeaker Core v2.0 supports Noise Suppression (NS), Keyword Wakeup, Direction of Arrival (DoA), Beam-forming (BF), Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC). The BF and AEC algorithms are provided by Alango, a professional audio DSP company used in the automotive industry.
- Debian-Based Linux System
- SDK for Speech Algorithms with Full Documents
- C++ SDK and Python Wrapper
- Speech Algorithms and Features
- Keyword Spotting (Wake-Up)
- BF (Beamforming)
- DoA (Direction of Arrival)
- NS (Noise Suppression)
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) and AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- All-in-One Solution with High Performance SoC
- 8 Channel ADC for 6 Microphone Array and 2 Loopbacks (Hardware Loopback)
- Smart Speaker
- Intelligent Voice Assistant System
- Voice Recorder
- Voice Conferencing System
- Meeting Communication Equipment
- Voice Interacting Robot
- Car Voice Assistant
- Other Scenarios Utilising Voice Interfaces