ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi
The ReSpeaker 4-MicsLinear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi is an extension board, (HAT) designed for Raspberry Pi. It's a linear microphone array kit which comes with four microphones designed for AI and voice applications. This means you can build a more powerful and flexible voice projects which can integrate Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and more with your Raspberry Pi.
This ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi consists of two boards, one is voice accessory HAT, the other is four microphones in a linear array.
ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi supports 8 input & 8 output channels in a Raspbian system. The first 6 input channel for microphone recording(only first 4 input channels are valid capture data), the other 2 input channels are echo channels of playback. The first 2 output channels are for playing, rest of the output channels are dummy.
Some applications this array is great for include:
- Smart speaker
- Intelligent voice assistant systems
- Voice recorders
- Voice conferencing system
- Meeting communicating equipment
- Voice interacting robot
- Car voice assistant
- Other scenarios need voice command
- Sensitivity: -22 dBFS (Omnidirectional)
- SNR: 59dB
- 2 ADC chips and 1 DAC chip
- 8 input and 8 output channels
- Four microphones array
- Grove support
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 40-pin headers
- Headset and speaker voice output