Octopus 2 Channel Tracking Module
The Octopus 2 Channel Tracking Module has two integrated groups of reflective infrared diode pairs, which can be used to identify black lines. This module is usually used to make line tracking smart cars/robots. We can design a black track at will and make our cars follow it through programming the micro:bit.
- Strong anti-interference by using infrared detection.
- Positioning holes are compatible with main-stream smart car chassis.
- With two GVS connectors and a 4-pin soldering plate.
- Easily connected with two 3-wire GVS jumper cables.
- Working Voltage: 3-5V DC
- Output Signal Type: Digital
- Output Voltage of Black Line: Low
- Output Voltage of White Line: High
- Effective Range: 2-12mm