Mini Illuminated Momentary Pushbutton - Blue Power Symbol
This mini illuminated momentary power button with blue power symbol is a breadboard-friendly tactile switch that has a built-in LED. It provides a simple way to add a tactile switch and a colourful universal power symbol to your project.
The tactile switch is about the same size as 6mm tactile switches and can snap into a breadboard. There have an additional two pins that connect to the anode and cathode of a small LED that shines through the top.
Note: This is a momentary button, not a on-off switch! The LED is not connected to the switch in any way, and does not include a resistor. You'll need to add your own ~1K resistor and control the LED with a microcontroller pin.
- Product Diameter: 9.8mm / 0.4"
- Product Height: 8mm / 0.3"
- Voltage rating for tactile switch: 12V
- Current rating for tactile switch: 50mA
- Current rating for LED: ~10mA
- Product Weight: 0.4g/0.0oz