mBot - Bluetooth Version Scratch Programmable Robot
mBot Bluetooth version is a low cost, easy-to-run robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics, robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) education.
Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line following, games with other mBots, using sensors to play games in Scratch programming language. Want to learn more about learning with Scratch? Check out the ScratchEd online community.
Note: The colour of the mBot can not be guaranteed and is dependent upon stock. Batteries not included.
- Easy to assemble within 10mins
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Two programming tools: mBlock (a drag-and-drop programming tool based on Scratch) and Arduino IDE
- Support wireless connection via Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz module (either included), no more limitation of wire
- Easy and intuitive wiring with colour-coded RJ25 connectors
- Sturdy aluminium chassis with 2-mm of thickness, compatible with Makeblock & Lego parts
- Free lessons are provided and are being expanded gradually
- Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line following, games with other mBots, using sensors to play games in Scratch
- Software programming: mBlock(graphical) based on Scratch 2.0 - Mac, Windows + Arduino IDE
- Inputs: Light sensor, button, infrared receiver, ultrasonic sensor, line follower
- Outputs: Buzzer, RGB LED, infrared emitting, two motor ports
- Microcontroller: Based on Arduino Uno
- Power: 3.7VDC lithium battery(charger on board) or four 1.5V AA batteries(not included)
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth (Bluetooth version), 2.4GHz wireless serial (2.4G version)
- Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 9cm assembled
- Weight: 340g assembled