Lighthouse - Beginners soldering kit
Do you want to try your hand at soldering or brush up on your soldering skills? Then why not try our lighthouse soldering kit? The PCB comes in 2 parts: the main PCB, where you solder the 11 components; and the base PCB, which slots into the bottom of the light house and with a couple of blobs of solder gives your lighthouse a strong and stable stand.
Once soldered this will emulate an Isophase lighthouse but fear not all you lovers of Occulting lighthouses by changing the value of the resistors you can change the flashing pattern.
Please note: this kit does not include a battery
What you will need:
- A soldering Iron
- Solder with flux core(s)
- Flush cutters
- Eye protection, flying legs can hurt!
- 1 x CR2032 Battery
- 1 x 220 ohm resistor ( Red, Red, Black)
- 1 x 82k ohm resistor (Grey, Red, Orange)
- 2 x 220k ohm resistors (Red, Red, Yellow)
- 2 x 2N3904 NPN Tansistors
- 1 x Power switch
- 1 x CR2032 battery holder (battery not included)
- 2 x 10uF Capacitors
- 1 x Lighthouse PCB
- 1 x Stand PCB
- 1 x White LED