Joystick:bit for BBC micro:bit (includes Acrylic Case)
Joystick:bit for Micro:bit is a great little micro:bit expansion module. It contains a 4-direction joystick and 6 undefined buttons. Once you plug a micro:bit board into the centre connector slot it becomes a programmable game controller. Protect the Joystick:bit with the included Joystick:bit case designed specifically for use with this product.
Please note: This does not include a micro:bit or any screens, these are sold separately.
- Includes clear acrylic case.
- Supports UART serial port.
- Supports GVS-Octopus electric brick.
- A joystick and 6 undefined keys.
- Carry IIC connector, support extension of IIC communication module.
- Carry SPI connector, support extension of SPI communication module.
- Internal Power Input Voltage: DC 3.9V-4.5V
- External Power Input Voltage: DC 3.9V-18V
- Size: 103.00mm X 64.00mm
- Weight: 54 g