Grove - Optocoupler Relay (M281)
This module is a bi-directional SPSD (Single-Pole, Single-Throw), normally open solid state relay (SSR). The Grove Optocoupler Relay (M281) offers very low on-resistance, which allows a high load current rating in operation.
Unlike the other TRIAC SSR relays available, this one is based on a MOSFET, which means it can carry both AC and DC loads. If you need to use an SSR with a DC load, this is the relay you've been looking for!
- Low on-resistance (0.5Ω MAX.)
- 1A continuous load current
- 60V load voltage rating
- Low input control current (3mA TYP.)
- High input-to-output isolation (1.5kV MIN.)
- Cost-effective: Usually, the price of a single-channel SSR will exceed $10, and the price of this module is less than half.