Grove - I2C Thermocouple Amplifier (MCP9600)
The Grove - I2C Thermocouple Amplifier (MCP9600) is a thermocouple-to-digital converter with integrated cold-junction and I2C communication protocol. This module is designed to be used in conjunction with a k-type thermocouple. The thermocouples have a much larger measurement range than thermistors.
There is an alert function for this module, you can use the programmable alert pin to provide an interrupt signal to the controller.
Please Note: This item does not work on its own, it is designed for use with a K-type Thermocouple.
- Integrated Cold-Junction Compensation
- Supported Types (designated by NIST ITS-90): Type K, J, T, N, S, E, B and R
- Four Programmable Temperature Alert Outputs:
- Monitor Hot- or Cold-Junction
- Detect rising or falling temperatures
- Up to 255°C of Programmable Hysteresis
- Programmable Digital Filter for Temperature
- Low Power
- Petrochemical Thermal Management
- Hand-Held Measurement Equipment
- Industrial Equipment Thermal Management
- Industrial Engine Thermal Monitor
- Temperature Detection Racks