Espruino MDBT42Q Breakout
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
We sell many BLE boards but this one has 0.1" pins, a voltage regulator, 2 LEDs and a button. It's thin, small, and very power efficient.
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 22 GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART) on 0.1" pitch, including 7 analog inputs
- Built in thermometer
- 2.5v - 16v input voltage range, drawing ~20uA while advertising.
- Powerful (250mA, 500mA peak) MCP1703T 3.3v voltage regulator, capable of powering an ESP8266
- Dimensions: 18mm x 28mm x 4mm thick