ESP32-CAM Development Board(with camera)
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-size camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 27*40.5*4.5mm and a deep sleep current of up to 6mA.
ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
ESP32-CAM adopts DIP package and can be directly inserted into the backplane to realise the rapid production of products, providing customers with high-reliability connection mode, which is convenient for application in various IoT hardware terminals.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC Module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed，Summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, Built-in Flashlamp.
- Support image WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Supports multiple sleep modes.
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)
- SPI Flash: Default 32Mbit
- 520KB SRAM +4M PSRAM
- Bluetooth: 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE Standards
- Supported Interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C, PWM
- Supported TF Card: Max support 4G
- UART Baudrate: 115200 bps
- I/O Ports: 9
- Image Output Format: JPEG (OV2640 only), BMP, GRAYSCALE
- Spectrum Range: 2412 ~ 2484 MHz
- Antenna: Onboard PCB Antenna, gain 2dBi
- Power Supply Range: 5V
- ESP32-CAM Spec
- ESP32 Camera Driver/Demo
- ESP-32S Factory Firmware
- ESP-32S AT Firmware
- ESP Flash Download Tools
- Ai-thinker Serial Tool
- Ai-thinker Serial Driver for Windos
- Ai-thinker USB-T1 Serial Driver（Windows/Mac_OS/Linux）
- ESP32 Original SDK
- ESP32 WiFi SOC Firmware
- Arduino Core for ESP32 WiFi Chip
- ESP32 Pin List
- ESP32 Technical Reference Manual
- ESP32 AT Instruction Set and Examples <li