DJ Shield Deluxe - Kit
The DJ Shield shield for Arduino give you 5 high-quality buttons and 3 10K linear potentiometers to provide input to your projects. The DJ Shield was designed for use with the Audio Hacker shield but can be used in any Arduino project.
- 5 x tactile buttons, connected to digital pins 2-6
- 3 x 10K linear potentiometers connected to analog pins 0,1,2. (shaft is 1/4")
- 2 x LEDs (one red, one blue) connected to analog pins 4 and 5 (analog pins can also be used as digital pins)
- 3 x aluminium knobs for the potentiometers.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, Due, Mega, and Leonardo. Uses digital pins 5-13.
- Easy to assemble kit!
Please Note: The difference between the DJ Shield Deluxe and Standard Kits is that the Deluxe includes aluminium knobs for the potentiometers whereas the Standard Kit uses plastic knobs.