Cool Components BBC micro:bit with :MOVE Mini Buggy Kit Bundle
With how popular the :MOVE Mini Buggy is we decided to create this great value for money bundle that has everything you need to get your own little robot up and running. The bundle includes an Official micro:bit board which can be used in the buggy or if you already have one you can configure it as a remote control, a cable to program the micro:bit and of course the Buggy with all its parts.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit - Official Board Only
- 1 x USB A to micro B Cable (1.5m)
- 1 x :MOVE mini buggy kit (excluding micro:bit)
- 1 x Set of chassis parts.
- 2 x Micro 360 degree continuous rotation Servos with accessories.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board.
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 6mm screw.
- 5 x Counter sunk M3 8mm screw.
- 6 x M2 Pan head steel screw.
- 6 x M2 Hex Full Width Nut.
- 3 x AAA Batteries.
The Cool Components BBC micro:bit with :MOVE Mini Buggy Kit Bundle provides a fun introduction to robotics. The :MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable for autonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application or being controlled using a second BBC micro:bit as a controller via the micro bits radio functionality.
The Kitronik :MOVE mini is powered by two continuous rotation servo motors. The speed of these servos can be controlled by simply altering the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal to the servo, which is easy to do using the Servo blocks in the Microsoft MakeCode Block editor. We have also produced Kitronik custom blocks for the Servo:Lite to make the task of coding as quick and painless as possible, see the resources section for more information.
The buggy also has 5 x RGB individually addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible), which can be used as indicators, reverse lights etc...
- Kitronik Custom MakeCode Editor Servo Blocks (Use this URL to add them to the Editor).
- Guide For Kitronik Custom MakeCode Editor Servo Blocks.
- Getting Started With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Controlling 3 Servos With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Using Kitronik ZIP LEDs With The BBC microbit.
- Guide for Controlling :MOVE mini With The microbit Radio.
- Guide For Adding Bluetooth Remote Control To :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Drawing With The :MOVE mini For The microbit.
- Guide For Coding Automatic Headlights For :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Coding Indicators For :MOVE mini.
- WS2812B Datasheet.