Breakout Garden Mini (I2C + SPI)
Now with SPI! The easiest way to use breakouts with your Raspberry Pi. There's no soldering required, just pop up to three Pimoroni breakouts (2xI2C, 1xSPI) into the slots on Breakout Garden Mini and get started coding and creating.
Grow your projects on Breakout Garden. It's ideal for prototyping projects without the need for complicated wiring, soldering, or breadboards, and you've always got the option of changing your setup thanks to the way that Breakout Garden works.
The three sturdy slots on Breakout Garden are edge connectors that connect other Pimoroni breakouts to the pins on your Raspberry Pi.
It's also got two I2C slots for Pimoroni I2C breakouts. Because I2C is a bus, you can use multiple I2C devices at the same time, providing they don't have the same address (they've made sure that all of their breakouts have different addresses).
- Three sturdy edge-connector slots for Pimoroni breakouts
- 2x I2C slots (5 pins)
- 1x SPI slot (7 pins)
- 0.1” pitch, 5 or 7 pin connectors
- Broken-out pins (1x10 strip of male header included)
- Reverse polarity protection (built into breakouts)
- pHAT format board
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models