BLE (dual mode) Bee
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
BLE (dual mode) Bee uses a CSR dual mode Bluetooth chip, with the single chip ARM architecture which supports AT instructions. Users can develop flexibly according to the serial baud rate, equipment name and pairing password.
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 & BLE
- UART send and receive max bytes is 512
- Other device to module in SPP mode: 90 Bytes per packet
- Other device to module in BLE mode: 20 Bytes per packet
- Two data transmission mode, balance mode and high speed mode
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm.
- Speed: Asynchronous: 3K Bytes
- Synchronous: 3K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: Slave SPP, Peripheral BLE, UUID FFE0,FFE1
- Power: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Long range: SPP 30 meters, BLE 60 metersPower: SPP 13.5mA, BLE 9.5mA
- Working temperature:€“5 ~ +65 Centigrade
- U1:U1 is the wireless module,It includes automatic power on and reset.
- D3:The led displays two working modes: sleep - slowly flashing and connected - continuously lit.
- JP1&JP3:The standard Bee connector.