Arduino MKR NB 1500
Add Narrow Band communication to your project with the MKR NB 1500. It's the perfect choice for devices in remote locations without an Internet connection, or in situations in which power isn't available (e.g., field monitoring systems).
This board is designed for global use, providing Cat M1/NB1 deployed bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 20, 28 (Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile USA, Telstra, Verizon).
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Security: ECC 508 Crypto Chip
- I2S: 1
- Wireless Radio: Ublox SARA-R410M-02B
- I2C: 1
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- Digital Pins: 22 (12 PWM)
- Analogue: 7
- Compatibility: MKR