Arduino IoT MKR1000 WIFI Bundle
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The MKR IoT Bundle is a great way to get started with the Internet of Things!
The bundle includes the components you need to make 5 IoT projects following the step-by-step online tutorials on the Arduino Project Hub online platform.
It walks you through the basics of using the Arduino MKR1000 for IoT applications. You'll learn through building 5 creative experiments thanks to the step by step online tutorials available on the Arduino Project Hub platform. The MKR IoT bundle includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components to build 5 IoT experiments.
The kit is based around the MKR1000 a powerful board that combines the functionality of the Zero and the Wi-Fi Shield‚ and enables Makers to add connectivity to their designs with minimal prior networking experience.
Each bundle includes:
- 1 Arduino MKR1000 board, with header soldered.
- 1 micro USB cable,
- 1 400-point breadboard,
- 70 solid-core jumper wires,
- 1 9V battery snap,
- 1 stranded jumper wire
- 1 stranded jumper wire,
- 6 phototransistors,
- 3 potentiometers (10 kilohm),
- 10 pushbuttons,
- 1 temperature sensor (TMP36),
- 1 tilt sensor,
- 1 alphanumeric LCD (16 x 2 characters),
- 1 bright white,
- 34 LEDs (1 bright white, 1 RGB, 8 red, 8 green, 8 yellow, 3 blue),
- 1 small DC motor (6/9V),
- 1 small servo motor,
- 1 piezo capsule (PKM17EPP-4001-B0),
- 1 H-bridge motor driver (L293D),
- 1 octocouplers (4NE5),
- 2 MOSFET transistors (IRF520),
- 5 capacitors (100uF),
- 5 diodes (1N4007),
- 3 transparent gels (R,G,B)
- 1 male pin strip (40 x 1),
- 20 resistors (220 ohm),
- 5 resistors (560 ohm),
- 5 resistors (1 kilohm),
- 5 resistors (4.7 kilohm),
- 20 resistors (10 kilohm),
- 5 resistors (1 megohm),
- 5 resistors (10 megohm)
Please note, don't connect 9V to the board, as it will be damaged.
You can use the 9V Battery strip to supply an external component.