5V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator w/ Adjustable Low-Voltage Cutoff S9V11F5S6CMA
The S9V11F5S6CMA switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a fixed 5V (default) or 6V (selectable) output whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 2V to 16V. (Note: minimum start-up voltage is 3V, but it operates to 2V after that.) The regulator also has a precision-adjustable low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis that can be used to prevent battery over-discharge. The compact module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 2V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 16V
- Maximum Output current: 1.5A
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Reverse Voltage Protection: No
- Maximum Quiescent Current: 1mA
- Low-Voltage Cutoff: Adjustable
- The minimum startup voltage is 3V, but the regulator can operate down to 2V after startup.
- Under typical conditions, where the input voltage is close to the output voltage. Maximum output current can be higher when stepping down and lower when stepping up.
- Output can be changed to 6V by driving the SEL pin over 1.1V.
- With no load. Actual quiescent current depends on input voltage; it is typically under 300µA when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.