2.5-9V Fine-Adjust Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator w/ Adjustable Low-Voltage Cutoff S9V11MACMA
The S9V11MACMA switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a finely adjustable output between 2.5V and 9V whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 3V to 16V. The regulator also has a precision-adjustable low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis that can be used to prevent battery over-discharge. The compact module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 2V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 16V
- Maximum Output current: 1.5A
- Minimum Output Voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum Output Voltage: 9V
- Reverse Voltage Protection: No
- Maximum Quiescent Current: 1mA
- Low-Voltage Cutoff: Adjustable
- The minimum startup voltage is 3V, but the regulator can operate down to 2V after startup.
- Under typical conditions, where the input voltage is close to the output voltage. Maximum output current can be higher when stepping down and lower when stepping up.
- Output voltage is set by a built-in precision 12-turn potentiometer.
- With no load. Actual quiescent current depends on input voltage; it is typically under 300µA when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.